Try this simple wrap hack next time you need a protein-packed lunch.
Ready in under 10 minutes, this cheesy, egg-stuffed tortilla wrap is the perfect way to hit the spot in your lunch break — or any time of day you need some tasty fuel in the tank. It’s quick comfort food done right and is easy to spice up with whatever extras or leftover veg you fancy.
You just need one pan too, meaning there’s minimal washing up at the end. Ideal.
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 100g low-fat cheddar (grated)
- BBQ Sugar-Free Sauce to serve
- Heat a large non-stick pan over a medium heat and then carefully place a tortilla wrap in the centre.
- Crack your eggs directly onto the wrap, add the paprika, onion powder, salt, and pepper, and use a fork to scramble everything together. Cover the pan with a lid and leave to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add the grated cheddar on top of the egg layer. Then add the second tortilla wrap on top, cover with the lid again, and let cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove the lid and cover the tortilla wrap with a large plate. Carefully pick up the pan and flip upside down so that the tortilla is now on the plate. Slide back into the pan so that you can now cook the other side for 2-3 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes before cutting into quarters and enjoying with plenty of BBQ Sugar-Free Sauce. Be careful not to burn yourself on the melted cheese insides.