Follow the simple steps below in how to return your unwanted clothing.
1. Register Your Return
Click here to start your return.
2. Post Your Return
Proceed through the portal and you’ll be given the option to choose a carrier to fulfil your return.
3. We'll Do The Rest
Once received, we'll refund the amount for the returned goods and send you a notification via email. This can take 3-5 working days from the date we receive the return.
*Please note that in order for a return to be eligible, it must be in pristine condition and raised within 30 days of receipt. Returns for consumables and non-clothing items must be raised via our customer service team who you can reach by clicking here
You can read our extended Return Policy below for full Terms & Conditions
Return Policy FAQ's
You have 30 days from the date of receiving your item to start a return. For details on cancellation of orders please refer to our terms and conditions [T&C's] We accept returns for all orders, provided they meet the following criteria:
We accept returns for orders, to be eligible for a full refund you must meet the following criteria:-
- All products must be in pristine condition:-
- Must be returned in their original packaging with tags still attached
- Clothing must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged and in the same condition you received it, with no marks.
- Your handling of the products must not result in a decrease of its commercial value
- For hygiene reasons, we don’t accept returns of underwear, swimwear or socks.
- Footwear must be tried on indoors
- For hygiene reasons we don’t accept returns on bottles unless they are unopened, unused with any seals still intact
- Non-clothing products must be unopened, unused with any seals still intact.
- We do not accept returns of MP apparel and accessories purchased at our retail partners. Please contact your original point of purchase.
All items are inspected upon receipt by our quality assurance team, if the above criteria is not met we are unable to issue a refund and items will be returned to the customer at their expense. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
If you have received a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, please contact our customer service team through ‘My Account’ who will resolve this for you on a case-by-case basis. Please note that we do not offer exchanges. You will need to place a new order and return the original item for a refund.
This policy is offered in addition to your legal rights.
To arrange a return, please review the steps above and click the highlighted text under 'Register your return'.
We want all of our customers to enjoy their products, so if you’re not happy with your order you can send it back to us. We offer €1 returns on all clothing products and provide a self-serve option so that you can process your return quickly and easily.
To start your return, follow the above steps and click the highlighted text under 'Register your return'.
Your refund should be returned to your account within 5 working days and we’ll send you an email to let you know it's on its way!
If you don't receive your refund and it's been 10 working days since you received our email, then you'll need to contact our Customer Service team through your account.