These high-protein crispie squares will sure hit the spot after a tough session.
Our favourite kitchen creator, Niall Kirkland, is back again with a deliciously simple post-workout treat that will not only satisfy your sweet-tooth, but packs in the protein too. Ideal for supporting your training goals in a seriously tasty way.
No baking necessary, all you need is four simple ingredients and you’ll be away!
- 160g All-Natural Peanut Butter (Smooth)
- 125g Protein Crispies
- 170g Organic Maple Syrup
- 20g melted dark chocolate
- First, add the peanut butter and maple syrup to a microwavable bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Give it a stir and then microwave again 3 times more, stirring in between until the maple syrup and peanut butter are completely combined.
- Then, in a large mixing bowl, combine the Protein Crispies with the maple syrup mixture.
- Transfer your mixture to a lined baking tray, spread it evenly and then flatten with a spatula.
- Drizzle the melted dark chocolate on top to decorate and then freeze for 1 hour before slicing into 16 squares.
Nutritional info per serving: