These high-protein fro-yo cups are the ideal post-workout treat.
Follow this easy recipe from Niall Kirkland for deliciously creamy, peanut-buttery cups of goodness. They’re a sweet and simple way to get a refreshing boost of protein into your diet — especially ideal to cool you off after a tough training session.
The best part is that they can be made in a matter of minutes and kept in the freezer for whenever you fancy them!
Plus, you with a few simple switches you can easily make this recipe your own — just add a scoop of your favourite flavour whey, experiment with a few FlavDrops in the yoghurt mixture, or mix up the berries you used to top them. Even the rookiest of cooks can’t go wrong.
- 500g low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein (Vanilla)
- 1 tbsp. honey (or Sugar-Free Syrup)
- 100g All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 digestive biscuit (crumbled)
- 50g blueberries (4 per cup)
- Firstly, prepare a muffin tray with cake cases.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Greek yoghurt, protein and honey until you have a smooth mixture without any lumps.
- Then, divide the mixture evenly between the cases in your muffin tray.
- Next, melt your peanut butter in the microwave for 40-60 seconds and then place a teaspoon of it on top of each cup, followed by blueberries and then a sprinkle of biscuit crumbs.
- Transfer your cups to the freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!