The supplement world can be daunting, even for seasoned pros. Luckily, we’ve got advice from the experts to help break down the functions and benefits of supplement and nutrition products, so you can decide what’s best for you and your goals.
And there’s no time better to stock up than Impact Week. On top of expert advice, we’ll be offering some serious discounts on almost everything. Just in time for summer.
Get early access to Impact Week
The most important thing for weight loss is calorie deficit, ie burning more calories than you’re consuming.1 There are many ways to accomplish this goal. The following products can work in different ways to help target fat loss, preserve lean muscle, and control your calorie intake.
- Per serving, Impact Diet Whey contains 39g of protein, 1g of glutamine, and only 220 calories. It also contains choline, which supports metabolism.
- Impact Diet Whey provides protein to help keep you feeling full and protects your lean body mass even during a calorie deficit.1 Protein slows down digestion, which can satisfy feelings of hunger for longer periods of time and help us avoid overeating.2 Impact Diet Whey also cuts down on carbs while providing high quality protein for muscle repair.3 Choline and glutamine are two other nutrients shown to support weight loss.4,5
- Impact Diet Lean is a protein-rich powder containing many ingredients (dietary fibre, vitamins and minerals) to support weight loss.
- Impact Diet Whey is also helpful for increasing dietary fibre intake.6 Fibre is a form of carbohydrate that the body can’t digest; it makes us feel full. LeanBiome, an ingredient in Impact Diet Lean, and 17g of protein per serving help keep you feeling satisfied and less likely to exceed your calorie goals.
- CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is a naturally occurring omega-6 fatty acid we can get from foods, but our body can’t make it on its own.
- Some research has shown that CLA can support weight loss in overweight populations. Taking CLA alone gets you the nutrients without extra calories of the food sources it comes from, like meat and dairy products.
- If you want to add flavour to your foods without adding sugar and calories, FlavDrops are perfect. They come in a choice of more than 15 calorie-free flavours.
- When it comes to weight loss, calorie deficit is the most important factor, and FlavDrops can sweeten your food without any additional calories.