These high-protein treats are the perfect solution to snacking temptations.
Hands up if you’ve been visiting the kitchen on the hour, every hour since working from home. Yep, us too.
These super-simple cookie dough bites are ideal to satisfy your sweet-tooth, without leaving you full of regret.
They’re high in protein and free from any refined sugar, plus we’ve switched in our incredible Powdered Peanut Butter which has the exact same taste, just with a massive 70% less fat than the regular kind. We’re nuts about it.
Made in literally a matter of minutes, you’ll be enjoying delicious balls of cookie dough goodness before you know it!
- 2 scoops Impact Whey Protein (Vanilla)
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 6 tbsp. Powdered Peanut Butter
- Handful dark chocolate chips
1) Add all of the ingredients to a small bowl and use a fork or spoon to combine them all.
2) Once evenly combined, take a spoonful of the mixture and gently roll it into a ball using your hands.
3) Repeat for the remainder of the mixture until you have 8-10 evenly sized balls.
4) Enjoy as they are any time you need a little protein boost, or if you’re feeling a little more indulgent try dipping them in some melted chocolate.
3 Unbeatable Banana Bread Recipes | Social Distancing Essentials
Are you even isolating if you haven’t instagrammed your banana bread?
Molten Chocolate Mug Cake | Desserts You Can Make In The Microwave
With an irresistible melted chocolate centre, we guarantee you’ll be back for more.
Nutritional info per serving:
Lauren is an English Literature graduate originally from the South. She’s always loved swimming, has discovered the power of weight training over the past few years, and has lots of room for improvement in her weekly hot yoga class.
On the weekends she’s usually cooking or eating some kind of brunch, and she enjoys trying out new recipes with her housemates – especially since shaking off student habits, like mainly surviving off pasta. Above all, she’s a firm believer in keeping a balance between the gym and gin.
Find out more about Lauren’s experience here.