There aren’t many desserts that can beat warm cookie dough.
Get your spoons at the ready for this incredible high-protein sweet treat — our simple sharing cookie dough is the perfect pud to dig into when you need something a little bit special.
Made with just a handful of ingredients and a couple of scoops of our bestselling Impact Whey Protein — this indulgent-tasting dish actually packs in nearly 30g of protein per serving. Talk about a tasty way to support your gains…
Enjoy straight from the skillet pan to keep it warm, gooey, and delicious.
- 100g almond flour
- 2 scoops Impact Whey Protein (Vanilla)
- 60g apple sauce
- 40g coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. Sugar-Free Syrup (Maple)
- 2 tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- Vanilla ice cream
- Sugar-Free Syrup
1) First, preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) Add the almond flour, whey protein, apple sauce, coconut oil, and Sugar-Free Syrup to a large bowl and mix well to fully combine into a sticky dough. Then add the chocolate chips and stir through.
3) Transfer the cookie dough into a skillet pan or small ovenproof dish and use the back of a spoon to flatten the mixture down into an even layer.
4) Bake for 15 minutes, until the top of the cookie has turned golden brown.
5) Serve with a dollop of ice cream and a generous squirt of Sugar-Free Syrup — then dig in!
Try these sweet treats next:
Nutritional info per serving:
Lauren is an English Literature graduate originally from the South. She’s always loved swimming, has discovered the power of weight training over the past few years, and has lots of room for improvement in her weekly hot yoga class.
On the weekends she’s usually cooking or eating some kind of brunch, and she enjoys trying out new recipes with her housemates – especially since shaking off student habits, like mainly surviving off pasta. Above all, she’s a firm believer in keeping a balance between the gym and gin.
Find out more about Lauren’s experience here.