Cheesecake for on-the-go.
Cheesecake is a top tier dessert and even better when packaged individually for on-the-go snacking. @raziyyz clearly knows what he’s doing and has come up with a simple but delicious cheesecake recipe that can be enjoyed in-line with your macros. Music to our ears (and a party for our tastebuds).
It’s low-calorie, high-protein, and a healthier way to satisfy your cheesecake cravings.
- Makes 6 cups
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) fat free cream cheese (or light cream cheese)
- 1/3 cup fat free Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Squeeze of lemon
- 2-3 tbsp SF maple syrup (or any sweetener)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 & 1/2 scoops (35-50g) protein powder
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 tsp honey (or SF maple syrup)
- Squeeze of lemon (optional)
- 1/4 cup crushed cereal or granola or crushed nuts.
Combine all the ingredients for the cheesecake in a bowl and mix until combined.
Then fill a muffin tray with muffin liners and fill these with the mixture.
Pop these into a preheated oven (190 degrees) for 22-24 minutes.
While these are in the oven, add the frozen berries to a frying pan with the honey and lemon until this turns into a paste.
When the cheesecake mixture has been removed from the oven, allow to cool and then add the topping.
Sprinkle with crushed cereal (or your alternative) and then pop in the fridge until you want to enjoy one.
Amount per serving