Cake for breakfast? Yes please.
You can never have too many breakfast recipes in your repertoire. Razi Khan (@raziyyz) has pulled through with yet another one you can add to your recipe book. This one’s a fluffy Cinnamon Roll Baked Oat Cake. What’s more, it’s low calorie and high protein. What a win.
- ½ cup rolled oats (blended into a fine powder)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ scoop Vanilla Impact Whey Protein (or vegan alternative)
- ⅓ cup milk (Ravi uses 1% milk)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp low calorie maple syrup
- 1 tsp light butter (cut into tiny pieces; optional)
- ⅛ tsp salt (optional)
- 1 tbsp light cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1-2 tbsp milk (less if you like it a thicker consistency, more for thinner)
- ½ remaining scoop of protein powder