You just need 4 simple ingredients for this delicious dessert.
These fruity, frozen yoghurts from Niall Kirkland are such a simple way to kick those sweet-tooth cravings with a healthy, high-protein snack. Irresistibly smooth and creamy, a couple of scoops of this refreshing fro-yo will hit the spot and then some.
Want to be set for a while? Why not double-up this recipe so that your freezer is stocked whenever you fancy a spoonful.
- 150g Greek yoghurt
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein (Vanilla)
- 350g frozen mango or frozen forest fruits
- Add the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blitz until you have a smooth mixture.
- Transfer to a container or baking tin and freeze for at least two hours.
- When you’re ready to eat, allow the mixture to come to room temperate for five minutes so that you can get a smooth & easy scoop. Enjoy!
Nutritional info per serving: