You just need 4 simple ingredients for this delicious dessert.
These fruity, frozen yoghurts from Niall Kirkland are such a simple way to kick those sweet-tooth cravings with a healthy, high-protein snack. Irresistibly smooth and creamy, a couple of scoops of this refreshing fro-yo will hit the spot and then some.
Want to be set for a while? Why not double-up this recipe so that your freezer is stocked whenever you fancy a spoonful.
- 150g Greek yoghurt
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein (Vanilla)
- 350g frozen mango or frozen forest fruits
- Add the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blitz until you have a smooth mixture.
- Transfer to a container or baking tin and freeze for at least two hours.
- When you’re ready to eat, allow the mixture to come to room temperate for five minutes so that you can get a smooth & easy scoop. Enjoy!
Nutritional info per serving:
Try these sweet treats next:
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites | Healthy, High-Protein Snacks
Here’s a working-from-home snacking solution — and you only need 5 ingredients.
3 Unbeatable Banana Bread Recipes | Social Distancing Essentials
Are you even isolating if you haven’t instagrammed your banana bread?
Lauren is an English Literature graduate originally from the South. She’s always loved swimming, has discovered the power of weight training over the past few years, and has lots of room for improvement in her weekly hot yoga class.
On the weekends she’s usually cooking or eating some kind of brunch, and she enjoys trying out new recipes with her housemates – especially since shaking off student habits, like mainly surviving off pasta. Above all, she’s a firm believer in keeping a balance between the gym and gin.
Find out more about Lauren’s experience here.