Deliciously rich and moreish, these vegan bars are snack goals.
Whether you’re plant-based or not, these incredible sweet treats are definitely one to try. Made with a handful of natural ingredients and plenty of our irresistible Vegan Gooey Filled Cookies, they’re a perfect choice for satisfying cravings without derailing your diet.
Plus, each bar packs in over 13g protein, making them ideal for helping you boost your daily intake and support your training goals.
This recipe is from queen of vegan eats, Nadja Kowalski — check out her page for more.
- 6 Vegan Gooey Filled Cookies (Double Chocolate & Peanut Butter)
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 20g coconut oil
- 220g dried apricots
- 1 handful pistachios
- 50g flaked almonds
- 100g dark chocolate (optional)
- First break up the Vegan Gooey Filled Cookies into a food processor or blender.
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and dried apricots and blitz until smooth. The mixture should be super-thick and sticky, but well combined.
- Spoon the mixture out into a bowl and then add the pistachios and flaked almonds. Stir through with a spoon or spatula so that the nuts are evenly spread throughout the mixture, then transfer to a lined baking tray.
- Flatten the mixture evenly across the baking tray and then press a few extra dried apricots on top. Leave in the fridge to chill for 2 hours.
- Once chilled, slice up into 8 evenly-sized bars. If you’re feeling extra indulgent, you can try dunking the end of each one into some melted dark chocolate just like Nadja has. Leave to set and then enjoy!