Are you ready for the ultimate bowl of happiness?
By now you’ve probably seen the latest lockdown food craze taking over your timelines. Pancake cereal is now a thing & we are 100% on board.
Niall Kirkland has wasted no time at all in offering up this healthier version — made with a fluffy, banana-based batter and a scoop of vanilla Impact Whey Protein, it’s also a delicious way to get top up your protein intake. Double win.
He’s also done the wise thing and smothered his in plenty of our Sugar-Free Syrup, which is the ideal zero carb, zero sugar, and zero fat alternative for you to keep it sweet without derailing your diet.
This truly is a breakfast treat you’ll be thinking about all day, perfect for a Bank Holiday spent in lockdown.
Make it now!
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein (Vanilla)
- 1 banana
- 150g oats
- 50ml milk
- 1 egg + 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- A pinch of sea salt
- A knob of butter (optional)
- Sugar-Free Syrup
- First, blitz the pancake ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
- Then heat a non-stick frying on a low heat and carefully add a teaspoon of your mixture to the pan. Repeat this so that you have several mini pancakes cooking at once (you will need to cook your pancakes in multiple batches to use up all of your mix). Alternatively, cook a small batch and save the mixture for another day.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side before flipping.
- Serve your pancake cereal with a knob of butter (optional) and plenty of Sugar-Free Syrup.