Indulgent Oreo shake with 25g of protein.
Zack Chug is back at it with yet another hunger-crushing protein shake. After getting a lot of love for his M&M sundae recipe, he’s now taken Oreos and given them the Chug treatment, creating a delicious shake with 25g of protein.
As with all of Zack’s recipes, it couldn’t be simpler. Simply chuck all your ingredients into a blender and watch the magic happen.
Zack says this shake is high-volume and will keep you full up for a while. Alternatively split into two portions and share with your gym buddy for a lower-calorie protein hit.
Makes 1 shake (or two small shakes)
- Lots of ice (add more if you want a thicker shake)
- 200 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Impact Whey Protein
- 2 Oreos
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 2 g xantham gum (this is optional but helps with thickening)
1. Add all your ingredients to a blender
2. Blend until thick and creamy and pour into your favourite glass
3. Top with crushed-up Oreos if you fancy an extra crunch
Nutritional info per serving: